Returns & Replacement
Normally, you are within your right to cancel if the goods/services are not delivered to you within 30 days of the supply date (expected day of delivery).
To apply for refund/return, please follow these steps:
1. Send email to our sales support for return/refund authorization.
2. We'll check and verify your issues.
3. We’ll offer solutions to customers case by case.
By returning products to VEXON, the customer certifies that the products were purchased from VEXON and there has been no substitution in whole or part of the same product from another supplier, distributor or other such sources of the product. All products are returned at the customer's risk and expense if it’s due to the customer’s faults (such as a mistaken purchase) and should be undamaged by the customer and in their original packaging. Appropriate precautions must be taken in respect of products classed as 'static sensitive'. ESD or moisture-sensitive products should not be opened except under controlled conditions.
- Returns are normally accepted within 365 days from the date of the parcel delivered.
- When a customer requests a return due to “non-original/fake/quality problems”, a valid quality report from a third-party authoritative organization recognized by our company is required for the return and exchange.
- Return freight charges must be prepaid; we will not accept COD shipments.
- VEXON does not guarantee full-refund in case of force majeure event but we’ll try our best to compensate your lost.
- We will not accept return/refund applications if defects in the products result from improper handling during or after shipment, misuse, neglect, improper installation or operation, repair, alteration, accident or for any other cause not attributable to defective workmanship.